Hello my name is Karly and I am 22 years old. I am currently a senior at the University of North Texas and I am majoring in Communication Studies. I was born and raised in the United States Virgin Islands. I am from the beautiful island of St.Thomas. I am first generation American. My mother and father and their mothers and fathers are from Dominica. I am West Indiana and PROUD. Well I can go on and on about myself but I'm sure you guys will get tired. Well I started this blog because everyone is dying to know how I manage my natural hair. I will be posting videos, coupons, products that I use, etc. Anything that you guys want to know will be sure to share with you. I just recently designed a cover for my blog which is a woman with natural hair with my logo attached to the bottom. I hope you guys enjoy my blog and please do not be afraid to talk to me and comment. Thank You.

No comments:
Post a Comment